Friday, June 26, 2009

Case of the Mondays...With Alene Gamel

Unwanted wedding guest won't take no for an answer






Alene Gamel owner of I Do, I Do! Wedding Planning and Consulting, answers the tough questions every Sunday in the Birmingham News of troubled Brides.




Here was a tough question that Sally wrote to Alene about "invited guest"...



Dear Alene: I want to know what to do with an individual who has found out that I am getting married this December. She wants to come from out of town, but I don't want her to come. She is very pushy and won't take "no" for an answer, but her presence would ruin my wedding. She is not family or extended family. What do I do? Thanks for any advice you can give me. - Sally



To read the full article visit Birmingham News Online



*Let us know if you have any troubling questions. Email us at katie.calhan@pwg.com*




<3>

No comments: